Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's SPIRIT WEEK!

And so much fun. :) Each day we get to dress according to a theme:
Monday: class-assigned colors
Tuesday: twin day
Wednesday (today): Senior dress a freshmen day
Thursday: Christendom apparel
Friday: East-West colors (in preparation for the East coast vs. West coast football game on Sunday)

I promise pictures sometime in the (hopefully near :) future.

I've had several big tests lately and so far all seems to be going well. All the prayers and hard work are paying off. Please keep the prayers coming!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." -Psalm 23:6

7 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Those sound fun! Especially the twin day and the Senior dress a freshmen day. The Senior's must have a fun time. ;)

Be sure and take pictures of all of your outfits!

Mary said...

Wait - so those two girls weren't really twins??? (I saw two girls walking into Mass on Tuesday dressed exactly the same, and from far away, I just assumed they really were twins - they looked the same as much as I could tell!)

Megan said...

It sounds like a lot of fun.

Claire said...

Descriptions fun...photos will be even better. :)

Love and miss you,
Claire

Anonymous said...

pictures of each and every outfit please! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, saw you in a picture at the temperaments talk in the Chronicler. Must have been pink day for freshmen...your outfit was cute!!! =) I can't wait to see the rest your outfits

~V~

His Princess said...

Hopefully all of your wishes to see my outfits are duly satisfied with my recent photos post. :)

And Mary, even though it's hard to believe, those "twins" you saw walking around on Tuesday weren't actually twins...just dressed up for the day. A few sets could've fooled me too! Some pretty convincing look-alikes... :)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, everyone!