Sunday, September 20, 2009

Parents Weekend!

My dear parents drove the very long way from Illinois to Virginia just to visit me this weekend for Parents Weekend. Thank you Mom and Dad! We had a great time. They came to my classes on Friday and then on Saturday we spent the day recreating together and catching up on the past month. Our fun extended from hiking (up a cliff), to kayaking...

...to rope swinging into the river (just me - they were the onlookers)








...to dancing



I am so blessed to have the parents I do! Thank You Lord for Your many blessings.


AMEN.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that Daddy will actually retain and remember some fo the swing dancing moves that he learned so we can dance with him...

We shall see!!! =)

~V~

P.S. Nice pics, btw!

Anonymous said...

oops sorry, I meant of not fo!

~v~

Anonymous said...

As I said before: great pictures, thanks for sharing, enjoyed looking at them.
Where did you get the purple dress that you are wearing in the last picture? You three girls have such great tastes in clothing!
~Kathryn

Claire said...

Kathryn, I will take the liberty of answering your question. I believe Sarah got her purple outfit from a second hand shop. The navy lace dress was one that I found (also second-hand) a number of years ago!