Sunday, September 20, 2009

At long last...

Photos! Hopefully they make up for my recent extended absence here at the blog. Suffice it to say that I've been more than a little busy. If in the future I am ever away for long periods of time, know that I am probably writing papers or studying for a test and you can say a little prayer for me. Thanks :)
``````````````````
LUAU DANCE
Katie, Amy, Sarah (me), and Colleen
``````````````````````
ITALIAN NIGHT

Amy, Rachel, Bridget, Sarah (me), and Johanna

Friends on the bridge

Roommates
```````````````````````
UPPER UNDER FOOTBALL GAME
(Aka: beat up the freshmen. The freshmen guys play all the other guys.)
Even though our team lost, they definately had the best shirts (decorated by us freshmen girls) and the best cheerleading squad! ;)
"We are the freshmen, the mighty, mighty freshmen!"




```````````````````````````
OPENING WEEKEND
(these photos should have been at the top of my photo sequence...sorry :)



Christendom, here we are


6 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely photos, dear sister. You look charming. Nice to get a glimpse of the special events!

Please pray for me to get over this mega-cold soon. I'm not good for much right now except sleeping and praying... (and looking at your blog before I return to the couch).

With love,
Claire

KMRS said...

Thanks for the lovely pictures! I enjoyed looking at them very much! You all look very nice for your Italian supper...pretty dresses and all...where did you get your dress (the blue one)? Do you read the comments on your blog since they don't have to go through you to get posted?

Love you, Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Is there ever a moment when you and your sisters are NOT busy?

Just thought I'd ask :)

Loved the photos, and am looking forward to seeing you over your fall break!!!!

~Laura

Megan said...

i like all of the photos Sarah.

His Princess said...

Dearest Friends,

Thank you for commenting! Rest assured that I do read all the comments (they still come into my inbox even though they post directly to my blog).

Thanks for all the thoughts, messages, and prayers. I love to hear from you!

~Sarah

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pictures, Sarah! All I know is, Christendom looks like fun!!!!!

Laughs,
Chrysa

P.S. You are in my thoughts & prayers!!!