Saturday, September 5, 2009

There's a Deer...

...eating right outside my window. For the last ten minutes, I've been watching a young buck snack on leaves just outside the library window where I'm working. :)

This morning I travelled to D.C. with 35 other C.dom students to pray 20 decades of the Rosary and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for an end to abortion and a respect for life. We stationed ourselves outside of a Planned Parenthood facility there and prayed fervently. A moving yet saddening experience.

On a lighter note, for those of you who thought I would be painstakingly making my way through Statistics, I'm actually enjoying it! ;)

It's dinner time so I better run. But for those of you who guessed Job on the "mystery quote" of last post, you guessed correctly. Now see if you can guess this mystery quote:


"By humble and faithful prayer, the soul acquires, with time and
perseverence, every virtue."

Love and prayers,

Sarah


No comments: