Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

...to two very, very special young women!

One: to my dear sister Veronica who turned 17 yesterday (you were in my thoughts and prayers all day)!

I can hardly believe what a charming young lady she has already become and she is continuing to be while I'm away. The picture below features her wearing a darling dress she fashioned after the styles in "Belles on Their Toes" (movie sequel to Cheaper by the Dozen). Her cute hair style in the second photo was fashioned by my other talented sister Claire (who authored a creative and touching birthday post here with more photos).
I love you and thank God for you, Veronica!





I can't wait to see the sisters or the dress in person (hopefully soon :).

And secondly: Happy Birthday to my Dear Heavenly Mother Mary! There is an inspiring quote for this day in my prayer book which I do not currently have with me, so I will have to post it later. But I would like to suggest that you have some sort of celebration to honor this special day and this very special woman - the Mother of God! Here at Christendom we are going all out and having a Rosary Procession and a birthday party for her. I love you, Mary! Please bring my prayers to Jesus today.


3 comments:

Victoria Rose said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VERONICA!!! She looks so vintage in the second pic with the dress and her hair like that. :)
~Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah....I love you too! I missed having you with me on my birthday but I know that you are where you are supose to be right now. =)

Thank you Vicki!

~Veronica

Anonymous said...

P.S. It's an honor to share a birthday post with our Heavenly Mother...thank you!