Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Splash! and a Hint

The splash is for what happened on Sunday when I went canoeing in the Shenandoah and accidentally tipped my canoe. Don't worry...I'm living to tell about it! And it was still a lot of fun. Actually, even though I hadn't planned to swim, the water was lovely.

The hint is for the quote of last post. Since no one has attempted at guessing the author yet, I'm thinking a clue might be appreciated. Think: 3rd order Dominican from Italy, one of my patronesses. Now that should be a dead giveaway!

Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah,

The quote must have been St. Catherine of Siana. I would have posted before (although I didn't know the quote) but I didn't have time. I love this time of year because nature is so beautiful. We just saw geese heading south today. We also have been seeing a lot of deer. Has the weather been warm? It acually has not been here. Sounds like swimming was fun, but I hope it wasn't too cold.

I miss you!
Love,
Marie

Claire said...

Yes, it must be St. Catherine of Siena!