Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quotes for your meditation from my meditation

"In the fullness of time, God sent His Son, born of a woman."
-Galatians 4:4

This great scripture verse is the basis for our history course this semester. This morning we had our first big history test which included 20 identifications and four essays to write. I survived! ;)

"I press on toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus".
- Phil. 3:14

"Nothing great is easy."
- Plato's Republic book 2 (what we're reading in Philosophy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the quotes! It's nice to know what you've been up to and thinking about.

You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Marie

Anonymous said...

I once did a two essay written exam for history that ended up being only 6 pages... but even that was dwarfed by my EIGHT PAGE English midterm!!!!!

~Laura

P.S. I hope your test went well...I just finished my first examen de francais!