Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spirit Week Photos!

Here you are friends, for your very own enjoyment...
SPIRIT WEEK 2009
from the camera view of Sarah H.
"Dress your class color day"
Guess what the freshmen assigned color was?


````````````````````````````
Twin day!
Amy and Sarah look-alikes

``````````````````
Senior-dress-up-a-freshmen Day
My character: Miss America!

````````````````````````
Homecoming 2009

Including a live, 16-piece orchestra/band


Good, fun, and blessed times.
Thanks for viewing!

7 comments:

Mary said...

neat pictures...it looks like you had a great homecoming!

I hope you coordinated your movements for twin day! (one of my --I guess you could say bosses-- told L and me that even our gestures are coordinated!)

Anonymous said...

Fun. You look beautiful (of course).

Dad says "very nice!" (first actually, he said "wow what a big band!)

Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! =)

We spend an enjoyable afternoon dancing (English Country Style) with the Thompsons again...and then for dinner at their home afterwards. This time with the whole family -you =(. Lots of fun!

Luv ya,
V

Kathryn said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun! Nice costumes and dresses as always! :) Did you have photos of Thursday and Friday?

Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Sorry...I really should proof-read my comments better. I know there were spelling errors in my last comment above and I think even a few comma splices (probably to your horror! =)

~V~

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! What beautiful outfits!! I could never choose which one I liked better!!! They are all so beautiful!!!


Mary Cecilia.

Claire said...

Thanks for taking the time to share photos! There is definitely no lack of social life there... :)

Congrats on the West win. We are praying for the injured young man.

Love,
Claire

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures Sarah. It looks like you had fun.

Megan D.