Monday, May 10, 2010

Reflection on Freshman Year

Classes are complete. 2 finals done and 4 more to go. Where has freshman year gone? It has become a wonderful memory... a year of so many blessings, so many graces given by God. I have learned so much, participated in so many activities, grown in so many ways. There are many dear, dear people whom I am now privileged to call my friends (who make the idea of leaving for 3 whole months very difficult). But at the same time, summer is near and I look forward to spending it with my family and friends back home, working and volunteering and doing things I love to do!

Thank You, Lord, for bringing me to Christendom. Words cannot express my gratitude for all the gifts You are giving me here. Please help me to give back in some small way. Help me to make the world a better place for You!

Today's challenge: Take a moment to pause and thank God specifically. How has he blessed your life today? This week? This school year? Please keep me in your prayers, friends, and know that you are in mine!

For some wonderful spiritual reflections, see my sister Claire's blog here!

4 comments:

Mary Kate said...

i cann't wait for you to come home. when will you be home?

Kathryn said...

amen. amen. Hopefully can see you sometime this summer....

Claire said...

Sarah, though you will miss your friends, your family eagerly awaits our three months with you!! The sister trio will finally be reunited! :)

Thanks for the link. :)

Love you lots,
Claire

His Princess said...

And the trio is again united, praise God!!! :)