Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spiritual Surrender = Eternal Joy!

"Lord, I give up all my own plans and purposes, all my own desires and hopes, and accept Your will for my life. I give myself, my life, my all utterly to You to be yours forever. Fill me and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. Use me as You want, send me where You want, work out Your whole will in my life at any cost, now and forever."

-Betty Scott Stam, Christian missionary and martyr in China

Blessed Pentecost Sunday, my friends, (just two days late)! I spent the Solemnity at the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist in Ann Arbor, MI on retreat, followed by a brief camping trip with my family. Thank the Lord for spiritual and physical rejuvination!

Mary, Mother of Jesus and Spouse of the Holy Spirit, pray for us!

No comments: