Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spring Semester Has Begun


Christmas break seemed to go really fast! All the same, every minute of it was blessed in some way. Now I'm back at Christendom and classes for Spring Semester 2010 began today. The entire college will be travelling to the March for Life on Friday, so please keep us and all other March for Life travellers in your prayers. Even more importantly, please pray for the conversion and commitment to the truth of all our politicians.
And...since I never posted photos from the end of last semester, I hope you enjoy the one above from Christmas formal. :)
Quote for the week:
"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. "
-Matthew 22:37
Challenge for the week:
Do something extra to show your 100% love for God.

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Well, I guess one picture is better than none! :) Hope you have a good semester. I'm thinking of you and B, B, and S Min. as well as some others we know who are all on the March today.

Kathryn

Kathryn said...

PS I can't remember whether I told you or not that I am glad you have "While I'm Waiting" on your playlist. True words for me.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah,

I missed being at the March with you this year. =(
I hope you and Claire have fun at the dance tonight!!

Love,
Veronica

Rebecca said...

Hi Sarah

Love the outfit it's so pretty!

Oh Sarah when I comment I will be signing it with Limwen meaning Clare
OK? just so you know for now I sign it with Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Love the dress, it is beautiful on you!!

Mary C.

Malori said...

Sarah, you look so lovely! Did you sew the dress?

It was so wonderful seeing you last weekend...I wish we all could've had more time together!

God Bless,

Malori

Anonymous said...

Could you find it in your heart to write a super short post so that we know you're still alive?

Love,
Laura

Mary Kate said...

that dress is soooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!