Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello Everybody!!!

This is Veronica here! I am in the midst of a wonderful visit to Sarah at Christendom trying to fufill a promise I made to update Sarah's blog while I was here...


The long awaited pictures:







Hair-do's! (One of Sarah's many occupations)





Beautiful braid for Medieval Fest























Southern belle do for Halloween Dance








Many Maidens at Medival Fest!








Sarah dressed as Guess Who?? and Bridget dressed as Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) for the Halloween Dance!













Enjoy the update! =)



Many Blessings to you all. Sarah says hello!



~Veronica

8 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Thank you for an update Veronica! ;)

Sarah, the hairdoos and photos look lovely! Hmmm, some of those dresses look rather familiar... ;)

And I'm afraid I don't know who you were for Halloween... someone from one of Jane Austen's books?

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! umm, the picture of Sarah's halloween costume does not have very many clues in it (i.e. I already knew she was dressing as someone from the Regency period) any other clues?

~MK

His Princess said...

Okay, this is Sarah now! (I'm back, finally :).

Halloween costume clue: Someone from one of Jane Austen's books is correct. Initials: E.B.

=)

Marina said...

Your dress was beautiful Lizzy, er, I mean, Sarah ;)

Anonymous said...

Only four pictures!!! :) No, that's fine, they were much enjoyed!
Lizzy is a nice character to dress up as...

veronica said...

I had the hardest time even getting four posted here. Blogger isn't very picture friendly...hence the horrid layout (it looked fine before I clicked "post"!!!)

Oh well.

Mary Kate said...

so cute!!

Cor Mariae said...

love the blog sarah!! and the pictures. ;D :D glad you are having a good "college experience". :D ;D

Love,
Bethie