Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What I found in my comments this morning...

sarah,
you need to post something there has to be something that is happening there.
--mary kate

``````````````

Ah yes, Mary Kate, and all the others who are wondering what I'm doing and why on earth I haven't posted in awhile: there is something happening here! A lot of somethings happening!

In a nutshell:
Last week I played with the Freshmen/Junior team for Powder Puff, so we had practices every day. Even though we didn't win the game (the Seniors were just too fast this year :), we had a lot of fun and I got to meet several juniors whom I didn't yet know.

Over the weekend I received personal invitations to join The Chestor-Belloc Debate Society and The Palestrina Choir (a special choir in addition to the college choir).

In addition, I have four tests coming up next week and I know they won't be easy. So as I study hard and try to balance everything, please keep me in your special prayers and wait patiently for me to post photos! (I promise I will, as soon as I have a chance to put them on my computer).

Please also offer a special prayer for a special intention I have this week.

Thanks and God bless!

"We can roll the dice, not decide where they fall." - anonymous

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray that your tests go well Sarah. :)

Anonymous said...

i will wait
-mk

Anonymous said...

i will also pray that your test goes well.
you have very beautiful songs on your blog.

Anonymous said...

what do you play with the Powder Puff team?

-May Kate

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I think that from listing to the Panis Angelicus that it is Charlotte Church, is it? or do you not know who it is.(we have her CD she's amazing)
-Mary Kate

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Something Is going on! :) Prayed for your test to go well and for your special intention. Waiting for the photos....
KMRS

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mary Kate!! =)

See you soon Sarah!!!!!!!!

~Veronica

Anonymous said...

are you having fun with veronica, hope to see you soon.
-mary kate

His Princess said...

Thank you all so much for your comments and prayers! The prayers are certainly helping a lot. I wouldn't be able to do it without you!

Powder puff is the once a year girls' flag football game. Don't be shocked. It's just for fun with the girls here at Christendom and tackling is not allowed. You're not required to play of course, but it was a lot of fun. The freshmen and juniors were a team against sophomore/seniors. So I got to meet several juniors whom I didn't yet know!

Yes, I did have a lot of fun with Veronica. Alas, she is on the plane home now, but Christmas break is just around the corner...