Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

If you are family, bienvenido!
If you are friend, bienvenue!
Whomever you are, welcome!

This is my online journal, where I will post updates and photos so you can share in my college experience. Please feel free to comment on my blog. I hope to hear from you often. =)

Please keep me in your prayers. Be assured of mine!

Love,
Sarah

`````````````
"Mary, Star of the Sea, we ask you to guide the young people of the whole world to an encounter with your Divine Son Jesus. Be the celestial guardian of their fidelity to the Gospel and of their hope." Amen.

- Pope Benedict XVI, World Youth Day 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world, Sarah! You are such an amazing and inspiring person. =)

~Three guesses who this is

Kathryn said...

Hi Sarah,
I am looking forward to checking up on your blog along with Claire's! :) You are a great person. I will try to write you a letter soon.
Love and Prayers,
Kathryn

Claire said...

My Dear Sister,

Welcome to the blog world! It will be a better place for your presence. :)

Love,
Claire