Monday, August 24, 2009

I have arrived at Christendom...

...and I'm having a great time!

Orientation is going very well and I've been meeting lots of great people. Classes start tomorrow and I have 18 credits (6 classes) so please keep me in your prayers. I'm trying not to be nervous. :)

I auditioned for choir today and I'll find out tomorrow if I made it.

You're in my prayers. God bless!

Quote for the day: "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis

``````````
St. Bartholomew, pray for us!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds wonderful, Sarah!!! I'm sure you made the choir - and if you didn't, I know you'll keep trying until you do ;)

Nothing much is happening around here - except that everyone else is going off to college. I have to wait at least 2 more weeks :(

I'm happy to see that you are blogging at a decent hour ;)

Have a nice first day of school!!

~Laura

Victoria Rose said...

God bless you on your college journey, Sarah! And there is no doubt in my mind that you will make the chior. :)
Love,
Vicki M.