Friday, March 12, 2010

Over Spring Break...

I've heard:
"Christ should not be wedged into our schedules. He should be our schedule."
- Fr. James Kurzinski at the Catholic Women's Conference in Eau Claire, WI

I've read:
"You must believe in mercy to the point of believing that you are a joy for Jesus. The life of a Christian is a life of love. Can people love one another without knowing that they are a joy for each other?"
- I Believe In Love
(A personal retreat based on the teaching of St. Therese of Lixieux, by Fr. Jean C.J. d'Elbee)

I've seen:
Rehearsal for the Seven Last Words of Christ Lenten Performance. My appreciation and awe for this liturgical season and for Christ's redeeming sacrifice have been immensely multiplied.

How is your Lent going? In need of some inspiration? Consider attending the Seven Last Words of Christ. Buy tickets online or call (815) 727-3018.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful visit Sarah! God bless.
~Kathryn