Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Since I am a Princess with Jesus as my King and Mary as my Queen...


...and this month is dedicated to Them, it is only fitting that I dedicate a post to Them! And since blogger will not let me copy the beautiful consecration prayer to the Sacred Heart that I wanted to post here, I will simply include a link: CatholicCulture.org.


I love the prayer all the way at the bottom of the page entitled "Renewal of the Consecration of Families". Please head on over to Catholic Culture and pray it with me. And if your home and family have not yet been enthroned to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, please read about the devotion and consider doing it with your family! We had our home and family enthroned on my birthday in 1994 and it has been a huge grace for us.


All for the Sacred and Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, all through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, all in union with St. Joseph.


3 comments:

Mary Kate said...

those are such beautiful pictures

Kathryn said...

Yes, very nice pictures. And the consecration prayer Is beautiful as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sarah,

I liked your blogger very much. Keep up the great work that you are doing in Christ. God bless you!

Lots of love
Your friend Melba