Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life at Christendom...

...is still cold and snowy and busy and blessed!

In the past 7 days I have been:

- practicing for the spring musical Hello, Dolly! as a singer and dancer

- coordinating ad sales for the Hello, Dolly! program (if you are interested in supporting our performance by purchasing one, please let me know and I'll send you info! We offer a variety of sizes and prices for business and personal ads. :)

- participating in Vocations Weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). We had a lot of Priests, Brothers, and Sisters around campus, giving talks and encouragement for wherever the Lord is calling. Spiritually enriching

- singing for Mass, Stations of the Cross, and Sunday Vespers with the choir

- studying Theology, Astronomy, and Philosophy for respective exams which took place in the past 6 days

- writing two papers, one on St. Augustine's Confessions and the other on The Aeneid by Virgil, both due on Thursday

- working on a Latin research and bibliography project

- attending training to be a volunteer at the Crisis Pregnancy Center in town

- striving to keep up with Lenten resolutions

- looking at the clock and realizing that I'd better run to dinner before Bible Study begins with Fr. Gee in 30 minutes

So there's a lot going on here, as you can see! I praise God for His gifts every day and ask Him for the grace to do all that He asks of me. Please keep me and my special intentions in your prayers! I'm doing the same for you. :)

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
Sarah

"My soul followeth hard after Thee; Thy right hand upholdeth me." -Psalm 63:8

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was blogging once a week a Lenten resolution? I hope so ;)


See you soon!

~Laura

Mary Kate said...

sarah,
what did you give up for lent?
mary kate

Teresa said...

Hi Sarah!

Sounds like you're busy!

Will you be able to come to any of the 7LWs performances? Or would you not be on spring break yet?

~Teresa

His Princess said...

Laura: more frequent blogging is a Lenten resolution, yes!

Mary Kate: hopefully I can see you at some point during upcoming Spring Break and we can personally talk about Lent then. :)

Teresa: Unfortunately I won't be able to come to any of the 7LWs performances. :( I only have a few days break for Easter, not during performance time. I will definitely miss being there and will be remembering all of you in my very special prayers. :)

God bless and thanks for commenting!